Key data of the Ski School Dorfgastein Holleis
Meeting points & course times
Group courses for beginners and advanced skiers start at the Ski School Dorfgastein Holleis on Sunday or Monday at 10.00 am. On request, the course can also start on another day of the week.
In the Mini Club and for advanced children it is possible to join an existing group daily from Sunday to Friday. The group division takes place for all groups at least 15 min before the start of the course. The course duration is usually from Sunday to Thursday or Friday.
If you have further questions, the team of the Ski School Dorfgastein Holleis will help you quickly and competently!
- Group lessons are hold with a minimum number of 4 participants.
- If a group decreases in size to less than 4 participants, we reserve the right to combine groups or shorten the course time.
- Group courses do not take place on Saturdays. With a minimum number of 4 persons we also offer weekend courses.
- Private lessons and private courses can also be booked on Saturday by appointment.
- During the main holiday periods (Christmas and Easter) group and private courses are held continuously.