Ski Rules of the Ski school Dorfgastein Holleis
Safety has top priority!
- ski helmets for children according to the latest safety regulations: Our children's ski school in Dorfgastein outfits all course participants with the newest ski helmets specially made for children. The helemt rental is for the duration of the ski course free of charge.
- safety vests: An optimal marking identifies course participants of the Ski School Dorfgastein Holleis.
- safety pass: During the ski lessons the most important piste rules, slope signs and first assistance measures will be explained to your children. At the end of the ski cours week all kids receive as a special gift our famous
- In order to get aquainted with the international piste rules we have a learning area with big signs next to the ski kindergarten in Dorfgastein to your disposal.
- safety park next to the Gasti Clubhouse with original piste and danger signs
- Gasti's training gondola: An innovation in the safety park is our training gondola. Before the kids lift up to the big ski mountain, they learn totally stressless how to step in and out of a cable car and the right behavior at the lift station.
Where there is snow, there it's usually cold – and if we should really feel too cold we can always warm-up in the ski kindergarten at the base station, in the dining and play room at the half way station or in the Gasti Clubhouse in the centre of our Gasti Snowpark.
There we can play, paint or make other funny things until we feel warm again and can get back on our skis.