Skischule Dorfgastein Holleis: slope rules
Safety is the top priority!
Safety on and beyond the slopes
- Ski helmets for children according to the latest safety regulations. Our ski school in Dorfgastein equips all kids with highly modern Alpina ski helmets free of charge.
- Safety vests for children: ideal identification for all course participants of the Skischule Dorfgastein Holleis.
- Safety Pass: We explain the most important slope rules, first-aid measures and slope signs to your kids during the children’s ski course in Dorfgastein. All kids receive our popular Safety Pass, which you can take a look at here, after a successful ski course week.
- There is a training area with the international FIS slope rules right next to the ski kindergarten in Dorfgastein for our young course participants to learn about the most important warning signs and slope rules.
- Safety park at the Gasti club house with original slope and warning signs
- Gasti's training gondola: The training gondola, which allows kids to practice gondola and lift rides as well as the right conduct for entering and exiting without any stress before heading for the big ski mountain, is a new departure at our safety park!
If it gets too cold while learning to ski in Dorfgastein, we can always warm up in the ski kindergarten at the valley station, at the Gasti Lounge at the half-way station, or at the Gasti clubhouse directly in our Gasti Snow Park. There we can draw, play or do crafts until we are warmed-up again and ready and motivated to get back on our skis.
Safety on and beyond the slopes – of course, fun also plays an important role during our children’s ski courses in Dorfgastein. Have you already booked your snow sports course?