Skischule Dorfgastein Holleis: slope rules
Safety is our top priority!
Safety on and beyond the slopes
- Ski helmets for children according to the latest safety regulations: Our ski school in Dorfgastein equips all kids with highly modern ski helmets free of charge.
- Safety vests for children: ideal identification for all course participants of the Skischule Dorfgastein Holleis
- Safety pass: We explain the most important slope rules, first-aid measures and slope signs to your kids during the children’s ski course in Dorfgastein. All kids receive our popular safety pass, which you can take a look at here, after a successful ski course week.
- There is a training area with the international FIS slope rules right next to the ski kindergarten in Dorfgastein for our young course participants to learn more about the most important warning signs and slope rules.
- Safety park at the Gasti-Clubhouse with original slope and warning signs
- Gasti's training gondola: Our training gondola, which allows kids to practice gondola and lift rides as well as the right conduct for entering and exiting without any stress before heading for the big ski mountain, is a new highlight at our safety park!
If it gets too cold while learning to ski in Dorfgastein, we can always warm up in the ski kindergarten at the valley station, at the Gasti-Lounge at the half-way station or at the Gasti-Clubhouse directly in our Gasti-Snowpark. There we can draw, play or do crafts until we are warmed-up again and ready and motivated to get back on our skis.
Safety on and beyond the slopes – of course, fun also plays an important role during our children’s ski courses in Dorfgastein. Have you already booked your snow sport course?
Stay up-to-date with the latest news about the corona safety measures in Gastein & Ski amadé
Safe time and avoid social contacts with our online shop or new self check-in!
Group classification without a demo run for more safety and skiing pleasure!
The Ski School Dorfgastein Holleis is celebrating its 35th anniversary!
Find out out more about the right skiing equipment for newcomers with our insider tips!
Let us tell you how the snowmaking equipment in our Gasti-Snowpark in Dorfgastein works!
The ski resort in Dorfgastein has been chosen as the “world’s leading ski resorts with up to 80 km”!
Free ski and boot depot for kids and their parents in our ski kindergarten at the base station.
The quality seal for premium ski schools in Gastein
The ski resort Dorfgastein-Großarltal was awarded as top ski resort for families and children.
Our Gasti-Kindergarten at the base station is totally adapted to the needs of your children and includes a lot of free extras!
Our new webcams stream real-time HD pictures from our Gasti-Park straigt to your home!
Yoga on Snow in Gastein - an extraordinary experience to escape from everyday life and stimulate new life energy!
Snow guaranteed - with our new snow gun we ensure perfect skiing conditions in the Gasti-Snowpark!