Children's ski lessons in Dorfgastein: animation
Every day something new!
In our ski school for children in Dorfgastein throughout the week a varied entertainment program provides plenty of fun and action! This ensues for your kids continuous care over the entire day, so that you may enjoy your own day of skiing without concern.
THURSDAY: Mini Olympics
- 10.30 am big ski race of the Ski School Dorfgastein on the race track at the half way station (Brandlalm)
- 1.30 pm start of the Mini Club race in our Gasti Snowpark
- ski instruction with undividual exercises and technical training
- deep snow and freeride instruction, mogul field training, slopestyle and freestyle skiing in the fun park
- 3.30 pm: big victory ceremony on our show-stage next to the ski kindergarten
FRIDAY: Ski Safari
- big ski safari through the ski resort Dorfgastein-Großarltal with lunchbreak at the Wengeralm or in our numerous ski huts
- groups 1, 2 and 3: ski safari through the ski resort Schlossalm-Stubnerkogel (Bad Hofgastein & Bad Gastein) with lunch break at the Schlosshütte
- transfer from Dorfgastein to Bad Hofgastein by bus
- visit of the suspension bridge and viewing platform at the Stubnerkogel
- new school skiing: jumps, tricks and slides in the Snowpark Gastein